I’m about as steadfast in these predictions as a politician is in a campaign promise. Read. Laugh. Enjoy.
1. The quarterback depth chart will be Jason Campbell, Bruce Gradkowski, JaMarcus Russell barring injury.
2. The Raiders will win nine games or more.
3. Darren McFadden will have 1500 all-purpose yards
4. The offensive line will continue to be Achilles Heel of the team.
5. The Raiders will have a top ten defense.
6. The Raiders will have a top 15 run defense.
7. The Raiders will have a top ten running game.
8. Jason Campbell will improve on his 2009 season statistically.
9. Rolando McClain will be the defensive rookie of the year.
10. Tyvon Branch will be a Pro Bowl alternate.
11. Stanford Routt will be a starting corner by season’s end.
12. Bruce Campbell will be a beast on special teams, but won’t see the field as an offensive lineman very much.
13. Nnamdi Asomugha will be thrown at him this season.
14. Richard Seymour will register more than six sacks.
15. Jared Veldheer will start at least one game at tackle.
16. Cooper Carlisle will be cut before the start of the season.
17. Kamerion Wimbley will be the most productive offseason acquisition.
18. Jacoby Ford will return two kicks/punts for a touchdown
19. Darrius Heyward-Bey, Louis Murphy, and Chaz Schilens will each have 50+ receptions.
20. Michael Bush will lead the team in touchdowns.