How to Enter:
1) Guess the Raiders first round draft selection correctly.
AND one or more of the following:
2) Post your guess on Twitter, Followed by @Raidersblog and this hashtag: #raidersblogdraftcontest
Example: “Trent Williams #raidersblogdraftcontest @Raidersblog”
3) Become a fan on Facebook and post your guess on the fan wall.
4) Post your guess as a comment on this blog post.
1) Up to $50 in Raider Image or NFL Shop Gift Cards
2) Bragging Rights
3) Al Davis’ Respect (Not really)
Rules and Details:
1) You may have up to three entries, but no more than one on Twitter, Facebook or the Blog.
2) Contest closes at the start of the NFL Draft Thursday, April 22 at 7:30 PM Eastern Time (4:30 PM Pacific). All entries occurring after this time will not be eligible to win.
3) Winning: Because there may be multiple entries with the same guess, all entries with the same guess will go into a prize lottery. The winner will be selected at random. If no one correctly guesses everyone will be entered into the prize lottery and no one wins bragging rights.
4) In case of a trade, the guess will be for the Raiders first draft selection.
5) Prize is determined by number of entries. 0-9 entries: No prize, 10-24 entries: $10 gift card, 25-49 entries: $25 gift card, 50-99 entries: $50 gift card, 100+: TBD
6) Contest rules subject to change.