We found out some important things about this team today. Instead of writing long tedious paragraphs, that frankly no one wants to read because it was another loss, I will instead just use some bullet points.
- The defense can still play well.
- The defense didn’t use an inkling of zone. Chalk that up to Hall being gone.
- The offensive line is one of the biggest weaknesses of this team. Obviously.
- The other weakness is, we have no playmakers at wide receiver. Obviously.
- Russell is far from a bust, few QBs if any could succeed with the kind of talent he has to deal with.
- Fargas still runs hard.
- Walter might be a solid QB if he is ever put in the right situation.
- This team didn’t give up, which is an improvement over the past few weeks.
- OTs are terrible, Harris and Green awful.
- Henderson outplayed Harris, yet got less playing time. He drove Peppers into the ground on at least two plays. Which is saying something.
- Peppers is the best defensive lineman in the league, no question.
- As simple as it sounds, two OTs and two WRs in the offseason would make us a much better offense.
More to come…